Clive Rogers wrote:
On Monday 07 January 2008 06:37:23 Aaron Kulkis wrote:
Joe Sloan wrote:
Aaron Kulkis wrote:
Clive Rogers wrote:
Hello All,

No jokes please as I find them offensive.
What jokes?

Back in SuSE 6.3 I used to use this program for my
and "this program" is which program, exactly?
I think he's saying yomamma is the name of the prog...
To quote Donald Sutherland's character in The Dirty Dozen:

                ...Never heard of it....

And I've always selected EVERY astronomy package available
when installing the many versions of SuSE Professional that
I've used over the last 8 or so years.

There were links to this program from Yale University in
> SuSE 6.3 but not in later versions up to 10.3 which I now
> use.

But it was never an included package...
Where were these links?