Hi!

I have recently installed a fresh openSuSE 10.3 for one of my friends
who mainly uses his box to browse the Internet and has little
technical skills. It seems like he has some problems with the sound
card setup and I would like to investigate but have no access to the
computer (ie. physical) and though on broadband the machine is behind
a NAT (and possibly a firewall) with no public IP so can't connect to
it either.

Is there a way that I could access the machine (ssh, vnc) with as
little user intervention as possible (ideally just a simple command).
I sit behind a NAT myself by should be able to configure some port
forwarding if necessary.

Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers,
Marcin