Hello!

Yup, crude solution but it seems to work very well. Thanks!

Though I wonder now if there is any way to do that is I didn't have a
public IP server at hand (ie. two machines behind NAT with no
influence on the Firewall). More out of curiosity since the problem at
hand has now been solved.

Cheers!

Marcin

--