On Mon January 14 2008 15:31:45 Stan Goodman wrote:
> And how can I get an appropriate Java plugin into Firefox?

I found this Wiki page by Waveclaw:
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Waveclaw

and I adapted his idea to install a standalone version of Firefox 32bit,
only I installed it under /usr/local to be available to everyone:
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Cflange

I don't know how to create a more official Wiki page (not under our
home), but those 2 have all the information you need.

--
Carlos FL
 "It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.  By