Hi,
I'm trying to install opensuse 10.2 on a machine without monitor+keyboard.
I only have access via the serial console.
When the dvd boot loader starts it kicks in, in graphical
mode and minicom will show nothing, just a white screen.
Tried all terminal+serial port settings with no success.

Any ideas on how to do it?

I managed to get it to text by counting to 10 then pressing esc,
counting to 5 and then pressing Enter, but it's not really ideal.

Cheers,
Vasilis