On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 19:44 +0530, CyberOrg wrote:
> On Jan 18, 2008 7:20 PM, Roger Oberholtzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Progress:
> >
> > I get the kernel to boot. It makes device nodes and then is doing the
> > KIWI setup. It then complains that some things cannot be found.
> >
> > One odd thing it complains about is that the tftp server cannot be
> > found. It is looking for 192.168.0.254. I changed the SERVER_IP
>
> It only reads /etc/sysconfig/kiwi-ltsp when creating images and
> configuring server, changing it after everything does not have any
> effect at all.

This I understood.

> grep for 192.168.0.254 in dhcpd.conf and
> /srv/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default or /srv/tftpboot/KIWI/*

It was on the kernel command line in /srv/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default.
After I changed that, it finds the tftp server. Then it is looking for
network config files. Which it does not find. So it waits 60 secs and
tries again. And again...

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST