On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 16:38 +0100, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

OK. I give up. Where is there documentation on how to add an RPM to
KIWI/LTSP? If I add it to the config.xml, the build fails claiming that
it failed reading the config file. So there is obviously more to it than
that. The only info on LTSP I can find is runtime stuff about what
services/features LTSP should enable. My concern is back when the LTSP
images are being created.

Of course, maybe LTSP is not the best vehicle for getting a minimal
diskless SUSE up and running. Maybe there is a more appropriate KIWI
project for this? I thought I would start with LTSP since it is not so
far off from what I want, and fiddle from there. But my fist fiddling
failed.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST