Hello,

Since I installed 10.3, I notice an awfull lot of disc activities during the,
say, five minutes following boot. I've suspected beagle,but if I run top I see
that the culprit seems to be "zypper". I can't figure out what it's doing,
but it's eating up to 97% of my CPU time at moments.

I've done some search, but I am not sure if I could reduce zypper's activity,
or simply remove it? Seems to be used by Yast2 for package management, but
can Yast2 do without?

Thierry