On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 20:04 -0600, JB2 wrote:
> On Mon 21 January 08 13:43, Bryen wrote:
>
>    <snip>
>
>   Please don't top-post.

My apologies.  I normally don't top-post as you can see evidence from my
been finished writing a slew of posts to several blind-user mailing
lists where top-posting is the preferred method.  Then immediately
afterwards, I posted here to this topic.  My mind hadn't unjarred yet to
the fact that at the moment, I wasn't those lists.  Gets to be tricky at
times changing my methods on one list versus another.  Again, my
apologies for this momentary lapse.

---Bryen---