On 01/22/2008 06:34 AM, Jim Sabatke wrote:
<snip>

I just removed gimp through yast, downloaded the newest version,
compiled and installed it.  I now have EXIF available.

Jim
Did you try Pascal's version from packman? It requires libexif, so I would assume it was built with exif support. Just curious as to why you built it, which must require many more devel packages to be installed that otherwise did not need to be. He is a highly respected package builder.

When you say you have exif available, how do you know, or see. I am curious and would like to check this one, but see nothing obvious.

--
Joe Morris