Bill Anderson wrote:
> As another Vietnam Vet, Welcome HOme Aaron.

Thanks.

That was my 2nd long-term overseas mobilization, and
as you well know, coming home is always good -- even
after visits to my favorite overseas vacation spots.

My biggest fight right now is just the extreme
physical exhaustion... and the bump in the road
that makes a passing truck make a noise sound like
a mortar impacting about 500m away.

I'm still on that old hyper-alertness thing, but
fortunately, it's fading.  I haven't asked, "did
you hear that?" in over a week now. ;-)