Victor Antonio Chávez de Anda wrote:
hello everybody, i have a problem, well, first, please worry for my bad
english, second, i need Nero for Linux and i have OpenSuse KDE 10.3
installed, and i get the file of Nero for Linux and, it's a BIN file...
anyone can tell me how install that file? because i can't and i don't
know how... please... ¡¡thank you!!

Actually, you don't need Nero for Linux.

There's several CD and DVD-burning applications available.

K3B, X-CDRoast and Gnome CD Recorder and others will all
burn CD's and DVD's for you.

From the KDE menu, look in
Applications => Multimedia => CD/DVD Burning.

Note that the first time you run K3B, you have to run
it from root to configure it.  Then get out, and you can
do your other work from your normal user account.