PerfectReign wrote:
> On Thu, January 24, 2008 9:12 am, Sunny wrote:
>
>> 2008/1/24 Victor Antonio Chávez de Anda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>
>>> hello everybody, i have a problem, well, first, please worry for my
>>> bad
>>> english, second, i need Nero for Linux and i have OpenSuse KDE 10.3
>>> installed, and i get the file of Nero for Linux and, it's a BIN
>>> file...
>>> anyone can tell me how install that file? because i can't and i
>>> don't
>>> know how... please... ¡¡thank you!!
>>>

>> Why do you need Nero? K3B can do everything Nero can.
>>

> ...and soon it will be running in Windows. :)
>
> To Victor - a bin file is usually an executable. You go to the command
> line and type ./myfile.bin to run it from the directory where you
> downloaded it.
>
> However, I always thought Nero came as a .rpm or a .deb file. You
> should have gotten an RPM file.

It's true, i get Nero in RPM File, and it's "installable" with
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and i was wrong, i must talk about GoogleEarthLinux.bin
and, i want install with ./GoogleEarthLinux.bin and doesn't work... and
with two clicks in the file... and doesn't work too... and i don't know
what to do :(

Correo escaneado contra virus
Subdireccion de Tecnologia de la Informacion del ISSSTE

Correo escaneado contra virus
Subdireccion de Tecnologia de la Informacion del ISSSTE
begin:vcard
fn:Victor Antonio Chavez de Anda
n:Chavez de Anda;Victor Antonio
org;quoted-printable:I.S.S.S.T.E.;Subdirecci=C3=B3n de Personal
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;Fray Servando Teresa de Mier # 32;Ciudad de M=C3=A9xico;D.F.;06080;M=C3=A9xico
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:51415400 ext. 15919
tel;cell:0445534213907
url:www.issste.gob.mx