i install yesterday the GoogleEarthLinux in my computer, and, doens't
works, i don't know why, i run the program in the shell hopeing some
error message... and i don't get it... just... reboot my machine (just
like when i want close my session) i'm useing the root session, and i
want uninstall that application (and others) and i don't know how... can
u help me please?
¡¡thankx!!

Welcome to the real world...

Correo escaneado contra virus
Subdireccion de Tecnologia de la Informacion del ISSSTE

Correo escaneado contra virus
Subdireccion de Tecnologia de la Informacion del ISSSTE
begin:vcard
fn:Victor Antonio Chavez de Anda
n:Chavez de Anda;Victor Antonio
org;quoted-printable:I.S.S.S.T.E.;Subdirecci=C3=B3n de Personal
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:;;Fray Servando Teresa de Mier # 32;Ciudad de M=C3=A9xico;D.F.;06080;M=C3=A9xico
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:51415400 ext. 15919
tel;cell:0445534213907
url:www.issste.gob.mx