This is my first time trying to install two versions of openSUSE. I have two
seperate 320GB SATA drives. Also an unused 120GB ide drive. 4 GB memory, 3.4
MHZ P4 processor.

I presently have openSUSE 10.2 installed on sdb1,2,3. I'm wanting to install
openSUSE 11.0 on sdc1,2, 3. When I get into the installer and setup the
partitions it still wants to use the swap partition on sdb1. How can I have
separate swap partitions for each version or can I?

Google showed a lot on partitions but nothing to help with the installer. A
link to a how to would be great.

Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks
--