Jesse Shaver wrote:
I have a Lenovo Thinkpad X61 with a dock. and a Samsung
> SynchMaster 915N 19 inch monitor. the laptop works great,
> but I can't get it to split the desktop across two screens.
> I have gone into SaX2 through YaST and my settings are:

Display 1: Intel 965 MG    Monitor VESA [EMAIL PROTECTED] HZ
Display 2: Samsung SSYNCHMASTER 1280X1024

Xinerama Multihead is selected for the Dual Head Mode,
> and the arangement is 2 next to 1.

In this setting it simply clones the built in one (at
> 1024x768) onto the larger one.

anyone have this working with a similar box/video card?

I think you should let them fight it out at 15 paces.

Oh..you mean DUAL screens.

thanks in advance,

-Jesse