From: "Rickard Öberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [OS-webwork] Re: Action invocation

Jason Carreira wrote:
>>The problem with that is keeping them in sync. I'd prefer
>>using one file
>>with namespaces instead.
>
> I'm planning on using Xdoclet, I don't know about you. :-)

I'd probably use runtime attributes where possible, which is basically
the same thing. That does take care of some of those issues, but it'd
almost have to be mandatory for it to be practical to use.

Ah well... personally I don't really care, since I have never used
declarative security and will never use it either.

Maybe it would be better if I did a framework for my own needs instead,
and let you guys do what you is feel best in XWork. It seems we have
very different requirements, much of it coming from the point that most
of you seem to be doing straight web apps whereas I'm almost exclusively
doing portlet-style apps with a lot of state machine-ish stuff. I have a
lot of needs you don't have, and the other way round.

/Rickard

--
Rickard Öberg
[EMAIL PROTECTED]