From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Paulo Silveira
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 10:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OS-webwork] OGNL type converter for x.y input names

Hello!

I have a simple converter that works fine if I have the getter/setter
directly in my action class

public class MyAction extends ActionSupport {
   public void setCategories(Set categories) {

  }
}

MyAction-conversion.properites has:
categories=br.com.....CategoryConverter

But, if I want it to directly populate these categories as another
object reference...

public class MyAction ... {
   public Article getArticle() {
      return this.article;
  }
  //...
}

MyAction-conversion.properites changes to
article.categories=br.com.....CategoryConverter

And my Article class has a setCategories(Set). But this way the
converter is never called. any hints?

thanks

--
Paulo Silveira