At 13.38 17/11/2003, Taavi Tiirik wrote:
I have this need to dynamicly redirect to a form that only
accepts parameters via POST method. It feels that
Redirect.action does not help here?

So how could I do this redirect in my execute method
and how can I specity POST parameters? Using ww2.

Have a look at

<http://ppewww.ph.gla.ac.uk/~flavell/www/post-redirect.html#conc>

from where I quote:

Redirection of a POST transaction to another URL as POST is evidently not feasible today nor likely to become so in the medium term, due to misbehaviour of widely-used browser versions for both 301 and 307. Testing the protocol for HTTP/1.0 or HTTP/1.1 doesn't resolve this issue, because it wasn't only HTTP/1.0 clients which misbehaved. Trying to rely on fallback behaviour is not a viable strategy, since several browsers take the wrong action rather than taking the fallback.

Your best workaround is an ugly JavaScript hack: an HTML page with your form, method set to POST, and a bit of JavaScript code that calls submit() on that form when the page has done loading.

Ing. Sebastiano Pilla, CTO
SDG Engineering s.r.l.
Via della Chiesa Campocroce 4
31021 Campocroce di Mogliano Veneto (TV)
Tel +39-041-5947721
Fax +39-041-5947722