From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Fred Lamuette
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2003 5:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OS-webwork] Latest xwork cvs snapshot

I guess many refactorings happens in xwork (possibly to fix invalid
methods
?) , especially in CompoundRootAccessor, and my current code is not
working.
The following example doesnt work anymore :
stack.findValue("format(myDate)").
The error comes from the fact that the (Object[] objects ) argument
passed
to the CompoundRootAccessor.callMethod(...) is an array of size 1
containing
a null object. Thus, the getArgTypes(objects) throws a NPE.
Hope it can help.
Richard.