Hi,

>From what I can tell - it sounds like your environment would be suitable
for OTC.

It is possible to put the OTC manager on your DC, however, I wouldn't
recommend it. It would be better if you put it on your terminal server.

Two other things to consider - How much RAM do those older computers have
and what kind of processor? I didn't have much success with the client on
older computers.

Also, will you be perfomring PXE boot across subnets? If so, you will need
to add an IP helper address that points to the OTC server.

Luis

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Andreas Mayer <kastenec...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i am new to openthinclient.
>
> In my school we have some thinclients using thinstation 2.2. Now i think
> about changing to openthinclient (Thinstation 5.1 seems to be to
> difficult for me.)
>
> We have a windows 2003 Server as DC with AD and DHCP and a windows 2003
> server as terminal server.
> The thinclients are old computers.
>
> The thinclients should build autimaticly a RDP Connection to the
> terminalserver.
>
> My first questions:
>
> Is openthinclient right for me?
> Where do I install the openthinclient Manager? Can it be run on the
> Terminalserver?
>
> (Antworten auch gerne auf deutsch)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andreas