OTC can be a good solution. I'm running OTC with 2003 Server as dc and dhcp and
2008 server as terminal server. I had old pc as clients but changed to old Igel
thinclients because they don't Need running fans or harddisks.

My Clients automatically start with rdp connection and shutdown after
disconnect from the ts. Perhaps you Need to Set some additional settings for
rdesktop. I can Tell you my settings next week.

Regards / mit freundlichem Gruß

Julian

Sent from iPhone