Am Samstag, den 30.04.2005, 01:42 -0600 schrieb James Yonan:
[snip]
> No, you have to write configuration file directives (containing the
> appropriate ifconfig-push directive) to the temporary file provided by the
> caller.  This is so that we can maintain an identical interface for both
> script and plugin calls.

Hi James,
I've just read your mail again and wondered why script and plugin have
to be equal in functionality.
If there was the chance of avoiding file io, I would be much more happy.

But maybe there is another alternative. Maybe the IP adress could be the
return value of the client connect script/plugin or something like that.

I'm just unhappy with creating files only to provide this little
information...

greetings
leh