[mailto:openvpn-devel-ad...@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Iftikhar
Qureshi
>Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 3:41 PM
>To: Dave; openvpn-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
>Subject: RE: [Openvpn-devel] OpenVPN for PocketPC
>

>Dave,
>
>Thanks for all the information. Looks like you've taken care of all the
hard work :)

>Okay, I'll try to build the development environment on my machine so that I
can do some testing/development. Meanwhile if you want me to do some testing
do let me know. You may write me directly as well.

>I'll bug you again as soon as I have all required tools/APIs :)
>
>Salamz,
>-IQ

Well, a lot of the discovery work at least.  Currently I'm testing the
routines I added for porting the user-mode stuff.  I've tested most of
those.

Also, if it's useful, I can send you prebuilt binaries and headers for the
openssl and lzo.  That way at least you don't have to mess with that.  Or
you might wish to build them anyway as a sanity check on your setup.

-Dave