Hello,

In your case I thought using a simple perl script installed using
servany, this script can provide the certificate and passphrase
automation during computer startup.

A sample perl scripts are available at [1].

Anyway... The proper solution for Windows login is to write a RAS provider
that interact with winlogon, just like Microsoft VPN. This will enable
user to connect to the VPN with user interaction before login. This RAS
provider will be able to interact with OpenVPN view the management interface.

Alon.

[1] http://alon.barlev.googlepages.com/openvpn-pkcs11