Meeting summary for 29 May 2024:

 * *Closed: DCO-win update needed*
   /There was a responsible disclosure report made regarding DCO
   windows driver./
   /This was fixed and released in the I003 Windows installer release
   for 2.6.10./

 * *Updated: community.openvpn.net trac wiki*
   /There was some downtime here and after looking into it, the
   conclusion is that the software is out-of-date and needs love./
   /We were already planning to migrate to another wiki solution, so
   this has provided an impetus to accelerate this./
   /mattock will look into putting a PoC of wiki.js and outline after
   debian/ubuntu snapshot task is done./

 * *Updated: release openvpn 2.6.11*
   /Waiting to complete review/merge process of Windows tunnelcrack
   mitigations./
   /For the proposed Linux tunnelcrack mitigations, going for policy
   routing and such, it may need to go to 2.7 and it's quite a big change./
   /There's an item reported by reynir that we'll likely want to get
   into this release as well./

 * *Updated: OpenVPN community meetup 2024*
   /There's a wiki page up now where we can
   coordinate:​https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/CommunityMeetup2024
   <https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/CommunityMeetup2024>/
   /We're basically at the point where we can prepare a mailing and
   send out invites to people./
   /Where: Karlsruhe, Germany. Exact details of meeting room to be
   determined./
   /When: Set to 20-22 September 2024./
   /Shirts: novaflash will talk to matt about this./

 * *Updated: mattock topics*
   /There is code waiting for review/merging but one of the reviewers
   is on vacation./
   /Will in the meantime tackle the community.openvpn.net / wiki topic./
   /Wrapping up debian/ubuntu snapshot building. It already works but
   wants to clean things up and make a PR./

As always you're welcome to join at #openvpn-meeting on Libera IRC network every Wednesday at 14:00 Central European Time.

Kind regards,
Johan Draaisma