Hi,

On 08/06/17 17:03, Gert Doering wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 04:43:32PM +0200, Jan Just Keijser wrote:
but your initial packets will almost always time out - the initial
handshake in PtP mode is *at least* 10 seconds.
There's a handshake in static-key mode?  (Not talking about tls-client
to tls-server ptp mode)

well, the static keys need to be checked, but what I've found is that both ends wait for 10 seconds before printing out 'Initialization complete" - I did not test whether you can send packets over the link sooner than that.

JJK