I correct myself, if I'm not wrong CHAP needs the password to be stored in
clear.
The only way you can do that is to use radius checks, you can store the
clear password there.

Users which have a corresponding django user will always have their
password hashed, it's one of the goal of django-freeradius to avoid storing
password in clear.

Fed