On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 11:24 AM A Stanley <2sta...@2stacks.net> wrote:

> 2.  I've been researching this lately as it pertains to running
> django-admin on a seperate instance (container).  Its recommended best
> practices that migrations only be run from one container when multiple
> containers share a code base or models.

I think this would work, as I anticipated in my previous email, the
container which will have all the apps in "INSTALLED_APPS" is the following
one:

*Provide the OpenWISP Admin interface and the views managing account
information (password reset, email confirmation) in a dedicated container.*
>From http://openwisp.org/gsoc/ideas-2019.html

We can also run migrations only there, it should work, because if we update
any dependency that affects any of the services, most likely the
admin/dashboard container will have to be re-deployed as well.