Hello, Ajay, and other guys here :)

I'm having some troubles with the HTTPS configuration.
I have installed your containers on an Intel machine, building them, as you
know.
Now I'm trying to get my OpenWRT devices into OpenWisp.
I cannot, because I'm trying to get there by HTTP.

logread | grep openwisp
says:
Wed May  8 23:18:15 2019 daemon.info openwisp: Registering device...
Wed May  8 23:18:15 2019 daemon.err openwisp: Invalid url: missing
X-Openwisp-Controller header

But I'm not sure how to set the certificates on your NGINX server.

So, I have tried to get into it using a reverse proxy.
I have a machine, 192.168.1.2, that responds to mydomain.com
I'm trying to tell it something like "When somebody asks
mydomain.com/openwisp2, go to my OpenWISP machine (it's 192.168.1.10), port
8080."

But I cannot, because I don't know how to do that.
I've tried several configs in NGINX, the last I've tried:
location /openwisp2 {
                rewrite ^/openwisp2(.+)$ /admin/$1 break;
                proxy_pass http://192.168.1.10:8080;
                proxy_redirect off;
                proxy_set_header Host $host;
        }

Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you very much,
Oscar
El diumenge, 28 abril de 2019 1:44:58 UTC+2, Ajay Tripathi va escriure: