Hello, Ajay!

Yeah, I know the project is in alpha state.

I've been working with OpenWRT APs for some years. This is my first time
trying to use OpenWISP. I've had some troubles with Ansible, and, to be
sincere, I think Docker is our present/near future.
But I'm learning Docker, it's very new for me.

Consider me one of your alpha testers, if you like the idea, please :)
Now I'm trying just to connect 2 OpenWRT APs I have at home, and I know TLS
certificate is not solved, and, yes, I can wait, one day or one week, no
problem with that. I just want to learn OpenWisp.

Now, I'll tell you the workaround I've done.
I have OpenWISP in 1.10
My Nginx reverse proxy in 1.2
My main OpenWRT router in 1.1

I have configured a CNAME on my domain, it's like openwisp2.myself.com
I have added this subdomain to my Let's Encrypt certificate, too.
And I have added a server to nginx config file, these are the lines:
server {
    listen 443;
    listen [::]:443;

    ssl_certificate /etc/letsencrypt/live/myself.com/fullchain.pem; #
managed by Certbot
    ssl_certificate_key /etc/letsencrypt/live/myself.com/privkey.pem; #
managed by Certbot

    server_name openwisp2.myself.com;

        location / {
        proxy_redirect  off;
        proxy_set_header Host $host;
        proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;
        proxy_buffering off;
        proxy_set_header Connection "Keep-Alive";
        proxy_pass http://192.168.1.10:8081;
        }
}

Now I can connect with HTTPS to OpenWisp Controlled, at home, from "the
outside", and even from my router, simply changing one line in
/etc/config/openwisp:
>From option url 'http://192.168.1.10'
option url 'https://openwisp2.myself.com’

But now I get this error:
Thu May  9 12:54:28 2019 daemon.info openwisp: OpenWISP config agent started
Thu May  9 12:54:28 2019 daemon.info openwisp: Registering device...
Thu May  9 12:54:29 2019 daemon.err openwisp: Registration failed! error:
unrecognized secret

I'm sure I'm using the same shared_secret, in you .env file and in
/etc/config/openwisp file.
Am I missing something?

Maybe it's an OpenWisp newbie question, I've seen one thread saying you
must configure shared_secret in the "organization", maybe?

If this is "out of scope", just tell it to me, but I don't know if this can
be related to Docker instead of OpenWisp.

As always, thank you very much for your efforts and time spent on this
project, and thank you for sharing your GitHub with all of us.
Oscar
PD I hope to be using your Docker containers in a bigger project, in July:
in the ITC departament, we are planning to deploy a new WIFI network in my
collegue. My idea is doing it with 30-40 Unifi APs, with OpenWRT firmware,
and OpenWISP. I hope I will be able to defend the idea, and the other guys
in the ITC Departament will be impressed with it :)

Missatge de Ajay Tripathi <ajay3...@gmail.com> del dia dj., 9 de maig 2019
a les 0:46: