First, thanks to the openwisp team for providing a useful open source
project to the community.

I am learning and want to develop captive portal based on openwisp-radius
and openwisp-wifi-login-page.

As far as I understand, when the user connects to wifi, they will first
have to login via wifi-login-page, so openwisp-wifi-login-page will be
displayed on the client side via openwrt access point, and integrated with
openwisp-radius api on the server side.

So how can I show the wifi login page when the user connects to the wifi of
the access point.

Thank you very much.