Thank you for your enthusiastic explanation.

 I have been testing coova chilli combined with radius.

I set the "option uamserver"  to openwisp wifi login url, and the wifi
login page was displayed when accessing wifi from the access point.

Now I am facing the problem: "Ignoring request to acct address * port 1813
bound to server default from unknown client 192.168.1.4 port 49553 proto
udp". I am looking for a way to solve this issue.

Thank you very much.

Vào lúc 08:33:59 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 8, 2021, f.capoano đã viết: