I use coova together with a local login page running on the openwrt device
along with using openwisp-radius on the server side and I have successfully
authenticated the client.

Thanks to the team for building a public wifi management tool for the
community to integrate with the openwisp system.

With useful features of openwisp-wifi-login-page, I want to use it as a web
application to replace the local login page that I'm using now. But I don't
know how to integrate it with coova yet. If I use it as an external login
page and configure the captive portal login and logout endpoints, the
openwisp login page cannot reach coova because coova runs locally in the
access point. I tried putting the openwisp login page on the access point
so it could connect to coova but it failed because the size of the packages
it required was too large.

Vào lúc 02:53:44 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Hai, 16 tháng 8, 2021, f.capoano đã viết: