Hi,

 Johannes> On Monday 23 June 2008 12:23:45 Acinonyx wrote:

 >> This surely helps the developers keep track of the submitted
 >> patches but I think it makes it more time consuming to apply them
 >> than emailed patches.

 Johannes> Why? I would assume that saving the patch from either a
 Johannes> mail client or a web page prior to applying it would
 Johannes> consume the same amount of time. Unless of course, your
 Johannes> mail agent has some sort of shortcut for applying patches.

Email imho makes it a lot easier to review and comment on patches.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard