Hi All,

  I too have been wondering how to learn how to best submit patches.

  Very good discussion.

  I have noticed that Airodump-ng on Atheros (Meraki mini) does not dump
real-time data to the serial port, but DOES dump real-time data to an
ssh-ethernet connection?? I am begining to make sense of why. Assuming I
eventually figure it out, I have been wondering how to submit a suggested
patch(es).

  Lots of VERY smart people on this group. Most impressive :)).

  warm regards,
  John