eth1 is not working anymore in current trunk (r19860). It seems to work in
previous versions (19694), at least pings are answered and ssh connection is
possible.

On the other hand, when running olsrd under r19694, packets from other hosts
in the network are not received by this interface. I verified that packets
are sent using tcpdump and reproduced the bug using different hosts, running
ubuntu 9.10, openwrt 8.09.2, etc... I tried several olsrd versions 0.5.8-r8,
0.5.8-r7, etc.. with the same results. However, ssh connections work fine
and pings are answered in all cases. When connecting neighbour host to eth0,
everything works perfect... Strange behaviour isn't it? I would appreciate
any help 'cause if we get this second ethernet port working, we would save a
lot of cable...

Thanks!

Xavier