2010/2/26 Xavier Martinez <xavier.martinez.ll...@gmail.com>:
> eth1 is not working anymore in current trunk (r19860). It seems to work in
> previous versions (19694), at least pings are answered and ssh connection is
> possible.
>
> On the other hand, when running olsrd under r19694, packets from other hosts
> in the network are not received by this interface. I verified that packets
> are sent using tcpdump and reproduced the bug using different hosts, running
> ubuntu 9.10, openwrt 8.09.2, etc... I tried several olsrd versions 0.5.8-r8,
> 0.5.8-r7, etc.. with the same results. However, ssh connections work fine
> and pings are answered in all cases. When connecting neighbour host to eth0,
> everything works perfect... Strange behaviour isn't it? I would appreciate
> any help 'cause if we get this second ethernet port working, we would save a
> lot of cable...
>
> Thanks!
>
> Xavier

Sorry, but figuring out what your actual problem is, is a real
challange with your report.
As far as I understand, olsrd doesn't work on eth1 but ssh and ping do?
I this case, I suspect you misconfigured olsrd.
If this isn't the case, write a better problem report. What did you
do? What exactly happend and what did you expect to happen? And
include some details like the logread output, your network config and
whatever else seems useful. And try to start olsrd in some verbose
mode.

       Bernhard