On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 15:41 +0100, Spyridon Tompros wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We tested the code on our board. Now the USB host controller
> functionality works almost perfect, with some losses at very high rates
> (921600), while it does not crash any more nor with use-to-serial USB or
> other media devices.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Spyros

Good to hear, I spent a couple of days tracing the behaviour, and was
happy to find it to be a one line fix. That in-appropriate
halt_channel() call was causing cross-connecting references as I recall.

I also still see some errors, but it seems to recover from them. I
assumed they are due to random glitches/errors on the hardware lines.

Conor