> I've added only minimal support, it only worked with initramfs. Since
> last night (r38811) Zoltan took over the target and pushed 3.12 kernel.
> He should give you more information at this point as I have not tested
> it yet.

Thanks.
I see now r38785 that is even more important.

I compiled the new trunk and now I see also the uboot necessary bin
files to dd in the sd card before the first partition.

Just one more question about the script.bin file.

I have a script.bin I built my self following instructions here:
http://linux-sunxi.org/FirstSteps
is OpenWrt buildroot also going to compile this file ?

thanks

Saverio