> Just one more question about the script.bin file.
>
> I have a script.bin I built my self following instructions here:
> http://linux-sunxi.org/FirstSteps
> is OpenWrt buildroot also going to compile this file ?
The script.bin is a clone of devicetree developed by Allwinner. It's
similar to a dtb file. See http://linux-sunxi.org/Fex_Guide how to generate it.
It's only used by Allwinner kernel (up to kernel 3.4 as far I know).
openWrt trunk use the "real" devicetree. so it ignores your script.bin and
you should select the cubieboard as profile (a10 as subtarget) to get a file
which includes
the devicetree for the cubieboard.

btw. openwrt/sunxi doesn't work yet for cubieboard2. maybe with 3.12 or we've
to disable smp support.

- lynxis

ps. cubieboard2 with Allwinner 3.4 and included kernel tree
https://github.com/lynxis/openwrt/tree/sunxi-3.4