yes, is was dropped with r48386 + 48379
so it *should* be automatically work with wget -> uclient-fetch

I have updated to the latest trunk commit where I see your /usr/bin/wget -> /bin/wget patch. I have updated the feeds and symlinks to the latest and greatest. The packages are currently not configured to build uclient-fetch by default, so I manually selected it.

My resulting build now has a 112,453 byte /bin/uclient-fetch binary and I can confirm wget does work. I guess the only thing left to do is to have the uclient-fetch binary build by default.

Question: The busybox binary (for me) goes from 366,401 bytes to 300,327 with the removal of wget from it. Therefore, the uclient-fetch binary swapout causes a 46,379 byte increase in size. I assume the desire to move to uclient-fetch from busybox is for the SSL support? If so, it still does not support SSL without also building ustream-ssl.

--John