From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of David McBride
Sent: Wednesday, 24 August, 2016 20:55
To: opnfv-project-le...@lists.opnfv.org; TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [release][hackfest] Release Milestone Review
presentation

Thanks to those of you that attended my presentation at the OPNFV Q3 Hackfest.
The questions and feedback I received are welcome and very helpful.

I've posted the presentation on the
wiki<https://wiki.opnfv.org/download/attachments/6824997/hackfest_ms_review.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1472064505788&api=v2>.
  Let me know if you have additional questions or comments.

David

--
David McBride
Release Manager, OPNFV