From: "Prodip Sen" <prodip....@hpe.com>
To: "Heather Kirksey" <hkirk...@linuxfoundation.org>, "BIN HU" <bh5...@att.com>
Cc: opnfv-project-le...@lists.opnfv.org, "TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV"
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 11:22:18 AM
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [opnfv-project-leads] [release][hackfest]
Release Milestone Review presentation

This is absolutely one of the value-adds that OPNFV brings to the table – very
much in line with part of the current mission statement we have been iterating
on: “ .. by facilitating the development and evolution of NFV components in
upstream open source projects and …”.

We may need our Marketing colleagues to help us get the right balance of
language as we publicize this, but I think we should absolutely do so.

And in terms of tracking OPNFV contributions and progress, we should track and
report on these type of artifacts too.

- Prodip