Hi Bryan,

indeed IRC channel mentioned on our wiki page was wrong, I have updated
wiki page - our actively used IRC channel is #opnfv-fuel.

You can track our CI by the following link:
http://build.opnfv.org/ci/view/fuel/ which has corresponding jobs for
master which is Denube right now.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 7:20 AM, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3...@att.com> wrote:

> Hi all Fuel team members,
>

> I’m looking for some guidance on how to track Fuel status for Danube and
> how to contact the Fuel team other than email, which we all have too much
> of. I see some info at https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/fuel/Fuel+Opnfv but
> it seems that the irc channel referenced (opnfv-bgs) has been idle for a
> while, so that’s clearly not where the OPNFV Fuel team hangs out.
>

> But the basic question is whether Fuel is ready for Danube testing, e.g.
> has been updated to OpenStack Newton. The Copper project would like to help
> in the testing of Congress, and for Models and VES I want to start
> developing/verifying support under Fuel-based installs.
>

> Please let me know where you guys hang out on IRC, Slack, Trello, or
> whatever, if we can start testing Fuel for Danube yet, and how to track the
> status of Fuel for Danube overall.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Bryan Sullivan | AT&T

Serg Melikyan, Development Manager at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelik...@mirantis.com | +1 (650) 440-8979