Hi Bryan,

Please see answers inline ...

> Thanks for the link. I do look at the Jenkins status for high-level info,
> but it’s hard to find out the things I need from that, which are, to start
> related to how a developer deploys a simple fuel-based scenario (e.g.
> os-nosdn-nonha) in the lab
>
> -          What has changed since http://artifacts.opnfv.org/
> fuel/colorado/3.0/docs/installationprocedure/index.html (in general are
> there any draft Danube docs yet)

As I know nothing significant has changed in terms of installation
procedure.

> -          Is booting the fuel ISO the only option, or as with other
> installers can we build/deploy on the fly with a simple bash script
> (deploy.sh) after cloning the repo

Please refer at
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2016-September/103969.html

> -          If booting the fuel ISO is the only option, what are the
> requirements for the jumphost, e.g. can this be done in a virt-manager VM
> (and how) or does it need to be bare metal, what are the host requirements
> (minimum) for the jumphost, etc

This could be either virtual or baremetal (min RAM is ~2Gb, recommended
3Gb+ for fuel master node)

> -          How is virtual deployment of the fuel master achieved (the
> install doc above does not specify the details) – it’s not clear if this is
> different from booting the fuel ISO in a VM

deploy.sh script will do a trick (only thing is needed to install missing
packages), it'll create all of vms, boot them ... and finally deploy a
cluster as well:
opnfv-fuel/ci# ./deploy.sh -b file:///tmp/opnfv-fuel/deploy/config -l
devel-pipeline -p default -s no-ha_nfv-ovs_heat_ceilometer_scenario.yaml -i
file:///tmp/opnfv.iso

ready-to-use ISO you could get at
http://artifacts.opnfv.org/fuel/latest.properties (OPNFV_ARTIFACT_URL=)

> -          If supported, what are the minimum requirements for virtual
> deploy

RAM 10-11Gb for controllers, ram of computes depends on required workloads
(1Gb+)

> -          What are the minimum requirements for bare metal lab servers,
> e.g. as I have been using will this work

The same as above.

--
  Michael Polenchuk
  Private Cloud / Mirantis Inc.