Thanks for the link. I do look at the Jenkins status for high-level info, but
it’s hard to find out the things I need from that, which are, to start related
to how a developer deploys a simple fuel-based scenario (e.g. os-nosdn-nonha)
in the lab

-          What has changed since
http://artifacts.opnfv.org/fuel/colorado/3.0/docs/installationprocedure/index.html
 (in general are there any draft Danube docs yet)

-          Is booting the fuel ISO the only option, or as with other installers
can we build/deploy on the fly with a simple bash script (deploy.sh) after
cloning the repo

-          If booting the fuel ISO is the only option, what are the
requirements for the jumphost, e.g. can this be done in a virt-manager VM (and
how) or does it need to be bare metal, what are the host requirements (minimum)
for the jumphost, etc

-          How is virtual deployment of the fuel master achieved (the install
doc above does not specify the details) – it’s not clear if this is different
from booting the fuel ISO in a VM

-          If supported, what are the minimum requirements for virtual deploy

-          What are the minimum requirements for bare metal lab servers, e.g.
as I have been using will this work

o   Three Intel NUC i7 machines with two NICs, wake-on-lan + PXE boot (no
IPMI), 16GB memory

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T