Hi Community,

As discussed, Biterg will arrange a training session of OPNFV statistics
dashboard for the community in test working group meeting.
Basically, it will last about 1 hour as the usual first training covering the
needs of navigating through panels, filtering the relevant results, sharing and
exporting capabilities, etc.
Before this wonderful thing could happen, it would better if you look at the
dashboard first and feedback questions regarding the operations,
visualizations,  settings, statistics results and etc. as input for the
training.
So that the training session could meet your needs in more efficient manner.

During last Testperf meeting, we have already discussed some needs and
questions which are listed below. Please post your questions/needs behind.

1.       How the commit number is calculated? What are involved in this metric?
Including review?

2.       When searching commit number for a specific person, there will be
other persons involved in the results page. Are these persons for the
calculation of reviews?

3.       How should I search for the statistics results (commits, code line,
patchsets, etc., ) of a project with aggregation results of companies, persons
involved in this project

4.       Needs for comprehensive introduction of the dashboard including every
operations, filtering relevant information, where the dashboard retrieve datas,
etc.?

Thanks,
Gabriel