Hello, folks.

This is the test results dashboard, not analytics on git/wiki/mailing list,
etc, usage.  Bitergia has a second contract with LF to provide visualizations
for the various test projects output.  Hope that clears things up :)

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Jan 11, 2018, at 11:12, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (BRYAN L)