Hello,
Who is the target audience here? internal or external?At firth glance,
I would have considered internal discussions to prevent from next
damaging public messages like the next 2 email sent to ONAP TSC and
OPNFV TSC.
https://lists.onap.org/g/onap-tsc/message/4804https://lists.opnfv.org/g/opnfv-tsc/message/5050?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,Lack+of+developers,20,2,0,29775334
We have given lots of speechs in the last ONS summits about that topic
and it seems we are still unsuccessfull in OPNFV (and our tools are
already reused by LFN projects)
https://sched.co/EF9Zhttps://www.sdxcentral.com/articles/news/opnfvs-6th-release-brings-testing-capabilities-that-orange-is-already-using/2018/05/https://sched.co/Fmsdhttps://sched.co/LKU3
+ OPNFV Hackfest/Plugest
http://testresults.opnfv.org/functest/gambia/http://testresults.opnfv.org/functest/functest2019/etc
Yes Xtesting is hosted by OPNFV (Functest).
It's worth mentioning that Bitergia quickly highlights that more than
50% of the overall code contribution in OPNFV from the beginning of the
year is about Functest and its subprojects.
It should be even bigger if we take the other OPNFV test frameworks
into account.
https://opnfv.biterg.io/app/kibana id="-x-evo-selection-start-marker">
Cédric